Times have changed, because of the cultural evolution the use of cannabis, weed has also changed. Now people mostly use it for getting high at parties and don’t give a second thought that what will be the consequences of taking an overdose of it. In very few countries it is legalized but still you have to have a license before taking it for medical purposes but for parties we all know how it is arranged. Let us know about the CBD tincture that works.
Its introduction and source:
Cannabis is extracted from a plant named Cannabis sativa. Other species of the plant include Cannabis indica and Cannabis ruderalis. It is also commonly known as hemp, weed, pot, hash, etc. It is native to central and south Asia. The first use of cannabis dates back to 3,500 BC. It is believed that the Romanian kurgans were the first to burn cannabis however their use is undefined. The weed is used for making cloth and rope in countries like China and Japan.
How does Cannabis Affect the Mind?
On consuming Cannabis, the THC present in the compound move quickly from the lungs to the bloodstream. Through blood, chemical moves to the brain and the other organs present in the body. THC attacks specific brain cell receptors and leads to:
- A drastic change in mood and person starts feeling over-emotional. For example, either a person may feel even happier for no apparent reason, or she may feel drastic.
- Hallucination means the mind creates sensory experiences when Cannabis has been taken in high doses.
- Altered senses and mind start responding to brighter and louder things more.
- Difficulty in thinking between what’s wrong and right and losing one’s problem-solving state of mind.
- And impaired memory and body movements.
Various Ways Of Using Weed
High Quality CBD tinctures can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- It can be smoked or vaped.
- Brewing it as a tea, eating it raw as a topical therapy ingesting it in the form of sweets, such as brownies or candies
- Taking it in pill form or as a supplement
How Do High Quality CBD tinctures Work?
- The endocannabinoid system in the human body produces some cannabis compounds naturally. Similarly to neurotransmitters, they send messages across the nervous system.
- Neurotransmitters influence memories, reasoning, attention, mobility, balance, sense and behavioral perception, and enjoyment.
- THC and other cannabis bind to the same receptors that respond to these High Quality CBD tinctures. Cannabis compounds from outside sources can alter and disturb normal brain activity.
CBD can be administered by oil, sublingual spray, pills, sweets, vaporised oil, or cannabis flowers. The manner of administration influences how quickly cannabis takes effect.